See product InWorld
Second Life Marketplace
Last Update: 02-21-2012
Permissions: Modify/Copy/No Transfer
- FX PAR40: 23
- Controller: 5
*The NG versions of all PAR40s have no ground effect prim.* The [URW]_FX_PAR40 is a fading spotlight with ground effect.
There are two [URW]_FX_PAR40s included in the package.
The difference between number 1 and 2 is the color and reversed animation.
You can give the [URW]_FX_PAR40s the colors you like, since the lights are modifiable.
[URW]_FX_PAR40 comes with 3 programs: P1: Fading in order, P2: Fading all three.
Both P1 and P2 have 4 speeds.
P3 is constantly on.
3 PAR40s have been added to the Package, the 3A, B and C. Those are single PAR40s.
The difference between A, B and C is the same as each PAR40 is different in the 1 or 2 versions.
When the FX_PAR40 top prim (on the single PAR40_3 the front filter prim) is pressed, a menu will appear with the following options:
- GROUND ON/OFF: To enable/disable the FX_PAR40 ground effect. Default is ON.
- SET 1, 2, 3: With these functions you can create 3 groups of FX_PAR40s. Default is Set 1.
- LOAD DATA: Load Beam Size data to the PAR40.
- Exit Menu: To exit the menu the correct way.
The Controller has 16 buttons;
ON: The last known program will be prepared.
OFF: To turn both the FX_PAR40 and controller off.
GO: Starts the last known program.
1, 2, 3: To access FX_PAR40s who are assigned to SET1, SET2 or SET3.
P1 SPD1, 2, 3, 4: To start Program 1 (Fading in order) with speed 1, 2, 3, 4.
P2 SPD1, 2, 3, 4: To start Program 2 (Fading all three) with speed 1, 2, 3, 4.
P3 ON: To start Program 3 (Constantly on).
- Owner, Group, All: You can make the Controller accessible for Owner, Group and All. Default is Group.
- RESET: To restore the controllers default settings.
- UPDATE: To check for product updates. Can take up to 20 seconds before you'll recieve a response.
Beam sizes are now changeable.
To do so:
- Change the PAR40 beam sizes in off status.
- To make this task easier you might want to change the beams width first and press CTRL+ ALT+T on our keyboard to make the invisible parts visible.
- Note the sizes down and then fill this value into the FX_PAR40 top prim (on the single PAR40_3 the front filter prim) description field.
- Press this prim, a menu will pop-up, choose LOAD DATA.
- Changes will be confirmed.
- You also can change the size and position of the ground effect prims.
VERSION: 1.4, 02-21-2012
- FIXED: Controller Owner, Group, All rights.
- CHANGED: Controller is now modifiable.
- ADDED: Beam sizes are now changeable (See Advanced Set-Up).
- ADDED: NG Versions of all PAR40s without ground effect prim added.
- ADDED: 3 Single PAR40_3A, B and C.
- IMPROVED: Script communication.
- ADDED: IDCode (HUD) feature.
- FIRST VERSION.
To the top.