Second Life Marketplace
Last Update: 11-02-2012
Permissions: No Modify/Copy/No Transfer
- HUD EXTREME: 17
**CAUTION: FIRST USE: In order to use this HUD you have to enter an unique 6 digits ID Code. The Owner needs to press "Send" to send the new code to all the light effects.**
**The Owner can hand out the 6 digits code to others if the Owner wants that others are able to operate the Owners light effects with their own HUD.**
**Other users only need to enter the 6 digits code in order to operate the Owners light effects**
To enter your ID Code:
1. Press the Huds Menu Button
2. Choose "Set IDCode"
3. Enter any 6 digits ID Code followed by "ENTER"
4. Press "Send" and your ID Code will be send to all your light effects.
5. If any error occurs, like "too many digits..." choose "Reset" and re-enter the Code again.
The Head-up Display is an addition to the InWorld light controllers.
Default HUD attachment point is Center.
But it can be attached and/or moved to any desired position.
There are 7 buttons below the HUD:
- SET 1, 2, 3, 4: With these buttons you are able to change the Set of each controller more quickly.
- ARROWS: With this button you can move the HUD outside the visible part of your viewport to keep more workable space if you do not use the HUD.
- ALL ON: Turn all lights off at once.
- ALL OFF: Turn all lights off at once.
- Set IDCode*: To enter an unique 6 digits ID Code.
- Send: To send out the ID Code to the light effects.
- Update: To check for HUD update.
- Exit Menu: To exit the menu the correct way.
- Set IDCode: In order to use this HUD you have to enter an unique 6 digits ID Code. The Owner needs to press "Send" to send the new code to all the light effects. The Owner can hand out this code to his/her friends. Other users only need to enter the code given by the Owner in order to operate the Owners light effects.
VERSION: 3.04, 11-02-2012
- CHANGED: Updated FX MHead controller.
- FIXED: PAR40 Controller doesn't change to a new ID Code.
- FIXED: Menu TimeOut Expired message on Update.
- FIXED: PAR 30/40/56 not responding to ALL ON function.
- FIXED: FX Follow & FX Laser not recieving ID Code.
- FIXED: Heli eXtreme beam movement buttons not functional.
- Revised Version with all light controllers.
- More improvements are on the way.
To the top.